Why Join WWHA?
- An annual subscription (12 issues/year) of the WWHA Newsletter
- Membership discounts for newsletter and website advertisement placements.
- Eligibility for Year End High Point Awards for showing.
- The option to participate in the WWHA Distance Riding/Driving program.
- Educational seminars and clinics
- WWHA sponsored horse shows each year
- Trail rides and camp-outs
- Annual Awards Banquet and General Membership Meetings
- Network of people that share the love of the Tennessee Walking Horse
- Network to contact to find a new horse, buy/sell tack, share tips and hints.
- Website to access for information, event details and more!
Annual dues are $25 (single or family) and apply for the calendar year. A family membership includes spouses all minor children in a family.
An individual 17 years of age and under (as of January 1 of the current year) may apply for a youth membership at the annual fee of $10. This entitles the youth to qualify for year-end youth horse show awards and includes the monthly electronic newsletter.
Membership Application/Renewal Form
Mail completed membership application/renewal form and check (made out to WWHA) to the address listed on the form. Be sure to include your email address to receive the monthly electronic newsletter.
Membership renewals from the previous year are due no later than February 1 to avoid interruption in the monthly newsletters.
Free Membership for TWH Owners
WWHA wants to make Tennessee Walking Horse owners members of WWHA. If you are a current WWHA member and have sold a Tennessee Walking Horse, make sure to offer the new non-member owner a FREE first year membership to WWHA!!
Complete the membership form for the buyer and send it in along with a note. Please submit the application within three months of the sale. The board will review the request and confirm the membership once approved.
Questions about Membership
If you have any questions regarding membership, please feel free to contact our Membership Chairperson.